Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012

It arrives ........!!!!!!!!!

My party package arrives!

Oh my, such wonderful items were inside - I'm such a lucky person, beeing paired with Jo! The pieces are so elegant, such wonderful and harmonizing colours - Jo, you totally meet my taste!

Do you like to take a look at this unique pieces?
Here we are....




Here's a photo from the whole treasure - look, is'nt it dreamlike?


And here some shots from the details:
some pale green freshwater pearls and copper beads



A wonderful focal heart - a carved piece of a variscite, a phosphore-based stone.
Look at this georgeous shades of browns, turquoises and greens!



Some colour fitting smoky quartz beads:



And .... finally .... :

A harmonizing piece of olivine silk ribbon,
and a charming copper owl clasp with a touch of antique patina,
handmade by Joanne!!!

Is'nt it lovely? Jo, I think if you start serial production with this owl, people would fight over to get one piece!



Can't await to start a unique design with this wonderful pieces.
I already got some ideas in mind.... let's see if they could be realized!

Greetinsg, yours Michi


8 Kommentare:

Dos Perlenparadies hat gesagt…

liebe Michi, ich bin total gespannt, was du draus zaubern wirst!
die Eule allein ist schon super... unbedingt dann zeigen

liebe Grüße
Doris

Patricia-Beads hat gesagt…

Hallo Michi,
boa, das wird bestimmt super!
Ich wurde nicht gelost für die Party :-(. Ist vielleicht ganz gut so, das würde mir echt schwer fallen aber ich bin sicher, Du machst das toll!
LG Patricia

Perlendschungel hat gesagt…

Hey Michi,
mir geht's genau wie dir! Meine Perlenmischung ist auch gerade bei mir angekommen und ich schwelge noch in den Farben und Materialien... (Meine "Suppe" zeige ich am Wochenende.)
Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Spass beim Schmuck entwerfen!
Das riecht nach einem tollen Design. :-)))
LG, Sabine

aurin hat gesagt…

Supermischung, das gibt bestimmt was Schönes. Ich schau dann gerne wieder rein.
Liebe Grüsse
Iris

Jo hat gesagt…

I'm so relieved that you like it Michi, and thank you so much for my soup - I love it and your beads are just so beautiful. I really enjoyed making the owl clasp, so a few may end up in my etsy shop!

Pine Ridge Treasures hat gesagt…

This is a wonderful selection! I really love the focal, and the owl clasp. Have fun creating!

Saturday Sequins hat gesagt…

You're right about the owl clasp! It's adorable, and so well-made. It would sell quickly.

I loved the beads you sent to Jo, by the way! You do amazing work.

-- Sarah @ Saturday Sequins

Lori Anderson hat gesagt…

That heart is so pretty, and I love her clasps. One of my soups this time has a copper leaf clasp of hers! And what you sent was amazing, too! Yumminess all around!